Chinese spicy and sour shredded potatoes
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: potatoes, stir fry
Calories: 133 kcal
- 1 large potatoe , white or yellow
- 4 dry chili peppers
- 1 tsp. Sichuan peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp. salt or as needed
- 1/2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 tsp. black vinegar
- 1 tbsp. vegetable cooking oil
- Spring onion and coriander for garnishing
Wash the potatoes and then cut into shreds of similar size.
Prepare a clean bowl with clean water. Then soak the shredded potatoes in water for several minutes.
Drain shredded potatoes and set aside. Heat up oil in pan, then put in chili red pepper, Sichuan pepper and fry until aromatic. Then place garlic in and slightly fry for 3-4 seconds.
Add drained potatoes shreds, quick stir-fry until the potatoes shreds become soft. Add salt, soy sauce. At last mix black vinegar evenly.
Transfer out and garnish some spring onion before serving
Spicy and Sour Potato
Amount Per Serving
Calories 133 Calories from Fat 63 % Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Sodium 844mg 35%
Potassium 458mg 13%
Total Carbohydrates 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 5.3%
Vitamin C 15.8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.